Forms & Policies
The School of Law’s Academic Services staff offers broad support to all students. Both day and sunset students will find that services are always available. The Academic Services Office is open until 5:00 p.m. during the week except Thursday, when hours are extended until 6:00 p.m.
- Disability Services Summary
- Documentation Requirements
- Accommodation Application Form
- Grievance Procedure
- Absence Inquiry Form (to access the site, use your BlueLink credentials adding ocu\ to the beginning of your username). If you have issues accessing this document, please call (405) 208-5362 for assistance.
- Address Change – please login to your BlueLink Account & click on the “Update Addresses and Phones” link on the left-hand side.
- Change of Class Schedule
- FERPA Waiver Form
- Form for the LLI Alternative to Externship Requirement
- General Petition
- Summer Petition
- Information Request Form
- Juris Doctor Degree Checklist
- JD/MA Degree Checklist
- JD/MBA Degree Checklist
- Notice of Intent to Pursue Certificate
- Notice of Intent to Satisfy Upper Class Writing Requirement
- Official Transcript Request
- Online Registration Instructions
- Work Statement