EJW is pleased to announce the launch of a new educational debt relief webinar series! This new series is designed to address the concerns and needs of students before, during and after law school, as well as provide law school professionals with tools to help students make more informed decisions on managing educational debt.
Featured topics include:
* Getting Your Student Loans Forgiven
* How to Pay Your Bills AND Your Student Loans
* Planning Before You Borrow
Please see below for descriptions and dates for the upcoming schedule.
EDUCATIONAL DEBT RELIEF SUMMER 2011 WEBINAR SCHEDULE
Drowning in Debt? Learn How Government and Nonprofit Workers Can Earn Public Service Loan Forgiveness
A must attend for anyone with high educational debt planning to work or currently working for the government or a nonprofit organization, this webinar explains how you can benefit from the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, the most significant law affecting public service in a generation.
- Thursday, May 5, Noon-1 p.m. EDT (11 a.m. CDT, 9 a.m PDT), Register for this session.
- Friday, July 8, Noon-1 p.m. EDT (11 a.m. CDT, 9 a.m PDT), Register for this session.
How to Pay Your Bills AND Your Student Loans: Utilizing Income-Based Repayment
Saddled with high student debt? This webinar reviews Income-Based Repayment, a powerful provision of the College Cost Reduction and Access Act that allows anyone with high debt relative to their income to reduce their federal student loan payments.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2-2:45 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT, 11 a.m. PDT), Register for this session.
Get Your Educational Loans Forgiven: Public Service Loan Forgiveness
For recent graduates working in government or at a nonprofit, this webinar explains how to make sure you immediately begin fulfilling requirements to qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness so that your educational debt will be forgiven as soon as possible.
- Thursday, May 25, 2-2:45 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT, 11 a.m. PDT), Register for this session.
Plan Before You Borrow: What You Should Know About Educational Loans BEFORE You Go to Graduate School
Interested in government or public interest work after graduating? This webinar will help you plan ahead and make sure you can take full advantage of the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, the most significant law affecting public service in a generation.
- Thursday, June 16, 2-3 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT, 11 a.m. PDT), Register for this session.