Find your passion.
At OCU Law, students gain insight, experience, and skills through a wide array of extracurricular opportunities, community service projects, and student government groups. We develop the whole person through wellness initiatives, financial literacy education, and a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. By encouraging self-exploration, we help students discover their passions and boost readiness for the professional world. Want to get involved? Check out some of our student organizations below.
- Agricultural & Environmental Law Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Group
- American Bar Association, Law Student Division
- American Constitution Society
- John E. Green Black Law Students Association
- Catholic Law Student Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Corporate Law Association
- Criminal Law Association
- Energy Law Association
- Family Law Association
- Federal Bar Association, OCU Chapter
- Federalist Society, OCU Chapter
- Fighting for Innocence Through Exoneration
- Future Lawyers for Children
- Health Law Association
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Immigration Legal Society
- International Human Rights Law Association
- Merit Scholars
- Murrah Student Association
- Native American Law Students Association
- Organization for the Advancement of Women in the Law
- Parents Attending Law School (PALS)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity
- Poverty Law Group
- Public Interest Law Group
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Second Amendment Society
- Sports, Property & Entertainment Law Association
- Texas Legal Society
- SBA Executive Board
- Class of 2019 (3L)
- Class of 2020 (2L)
- Class of 2021 (1L)
- Law Review Board of Editors
Your Vote Counts
The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official organization of the student body of Oklahoma City University School of Law. All students enrolled in OCU Law are members of the SBA. Student organizations play a major role in shaping the social, cultural, and intellectual environment at OCU Law. The continued vitality and diversity of student groups and student activities add to the overall richness of the OCU Law experience. The Student Bar Association governs and supports these groups.
2018 Student Awards
Each year, OCU Law honors its students with various awards for accomplishment in moot court competitions, academic achievement, leadership, and various types of service to the school, the legal profession, or the local community. You could be heavily awarded, too.
OCU Law prepares students for a successful professional future by educating you on loan repayment and personal finance. Our service combines in-person workshops, online and virtual programming, and one-on-one counseling to fit into your demanding schedule. This program is available through each step of your law school journey to make sure you are graduating with maximized financial capability.
Be Different, Without Being Divided
Looking for a law school that values diversity? OCU Law creates an environment conducive to learning and shaping the values, identity, and culture of the legal profession. We create and foster an inclusive environment that engages faculty, students, staff, and administration in a commitment to equity, social justice, and intercultural awareness both inside and outside of the classroom.
Understand Your Wellness Options
As the saying goes – healthy body, healthy mind, healthy pocketbook. At OCU Law, we understand that many factors contribute to one’s physical, mental, and financial health. We give our students the tools, resources, and support to lead a balanced and fulfilled life.