Begin the Application Process to Sit for the Legal Internship Examination
(Supreme Court Rulebook & Application Forms!)
The Oklahoma Licensed Legal Intern Program is administered for the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in conjunction with the Oklahoma Bar Association, through OCU Law Career Services (LCS).
1) To access the Rules of the Supreme Court of the State of Oklahoma on Legal Internship AND the online application forms, please click here.
2) IMPORTANT! After you have completed your application, please schedule a brief meeting with Carol J. North, Legal Internship Program Administrator.
- Documents will require review prior to filing – incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Additional information will be needed by the law school.
3) File ORIGINAL application with the Oklahoma Bar Association.
- Applications cannot be processed without the $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Paperwork must be at the OBA by the published application deadline (not just postmarked).
- If mailing, please allow sufficient time – late applications will not be processed.
4) File COPY of application with Law Career Services.
- This officially registers your intent with the law school to sit for the examination.
- Paperwork must be submitted by the published application deadline.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Refer to Regulation 3(F)
Students who have been granted special accommodations for law school examinations may request that the same accommodations be extended to the Legal Internship Examination.
- Requests MUST be made known to the Legal Internship Program Administrator before the application deadline so that the appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Last-minute requests may not be honored.
Refer to Regulation 3(E)
For good cause shown, students may request permission to take the Legal Internship Examination at another Oklahoma law school.
- Contact the Legal Internship Program Administrator for assistance.
- Known academic commitments are not considered sufficient good cause.