In recognition of the exciting new era of Oklahoma City University School of Law, the law school is launching the Sword & Gavel Society.
The Sword & Gavel Society symbolizes the pursuit of justice and the fight to defend the rule of law, a uniquely American virtue that OCU Law works to instill in each of our students. Members are asked to make an annual commitment to the law school and can direct their gifts to the law school programs or funds of their choice.
Membership in this giving society represents an investment in OCU Law and our students, the servant leaders and justice-seekers of tomorrow.
Join the Sword & Gavel Society today by donating to OCU Law at any of the levels below:
(Requested 3-year minimum commitment)
- Sword and Gavel $1,000 annually
- Silver Level $2,500 annually
- Gold Level $5,000 annually
- Platinum Level $10,000 annually
- Dean’s Level $20,000 annually
Your membership in the Sword & Gavel Society plays a critical role in OCU Law achieving its vision as “The City’s Law School.”
Benefits of the Sword & Gavel Society:
- Recognition – Founding members will be memorialized at the law school, recognized at OCU’s Great Hall at the McDaniel Center, on the OCU Law website and at the law school, and will receive an exclusive plaque honoring their annual gifts.
- Access – Discounts to University events and exclusive invitations to OCU Law speakers and events.
- Information – Receive annual letter from the Dean and a copy of In Brief, OCU Law’s magazine.