OCU Law uses a rolling admission review process. We review applications until July 31st of each year.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree prior to the first day of law school.
- Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Register with the Law School Admission Council Credential Assembly Service (CAS)
- Submit an application through LSAC’s website.
- Submit all undergraduate and graduate transcripts directly to LSAC. Please have a separate transcript sent to LSAC directly from each institution you attended.
- Application form (available through LSAC’s website)
- A $50 non-refundable application and processing fee payment
- Personal statement not to exceed three double-spaced pages
- A resume
- CAS Report containing
- Two letters of recommendation *Letters from family members will not be accepted
- LSAT Score