Earn points toward the Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills for the following:
- J. William Conger Symposium (1-point): Tuesday, March 4, 1:00-2:00 p.m. (Native American wing, Gold Star) – no registration required
- Brown Bag: MS Word Formatting Tips for Briefs (1-point session) – sign up in TWEN:
Wednesday, March 5, 5:00-6:00 p.m. (PC users will meet in the Homsey Small Computer Lab, Gold Star; Mac users will meet in the Special Collections room)
Thursday, March 6, 5:00-6:00 p.m. – Mac users ONLY (meet in the Special Collections room)
- Award Class: Administrative Law Research (4-point session) – sign up in TWEN: Sunday, March 9, 1-2:30 p.m. & 6-7:30 p.m., Homsey Small Computer Lab
- Brown Bag: Bluebook Refresher (1-point session) – sign up in TWEN: Monday, March 10, Noon-1 p.m., Homsey Small Computer Lab
How to register for a class:
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
If you have any questions or need additional information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.