Please Join the American Bar Association for our November Meeting!!
Next Wednesday, November 9th @ 1:00 p.m.
Food will be provided
We will be discussing the following:
Thunder Tickets Fundraiser
Updates from the ABA
The OCCJ Coalition is Proud to Announce:A Five-‐Part Series on Diversity, Equality, & Inclusion
Please join the Student Bar Association Executive Board Thursday, October 20th at 1:00 pm for the second part of our series on Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion presented by the OCCJ Coalition. These presentations are designed to stimulate discussion amongst students and provide training on
diversity, equality, and inclusion. By attending this event, students will learn how to better represent future clients, while also helping eliminate bias,
bigotry, and racism in Oklahoma.
*Certificate of Completion Program: Students who attend 75% (3 out of 4) OCCJ Presentations shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
The OCCJ Coalition is made up of the following organizations:
• The Oklahoma Center for Community & Justice
• The OCU Law Chapter of the American Bar Association
• John E. Greene Black Law Students Association
• Native American Law Students Association
• Organization for Advancement of Women in the Law
• Poverty Law Group
• Phi Alpha Delta
• Catholic Law Student Association
• Student Bar Association Executive Board
• Public Interest Law Group
Please Join the American Bar Association for the First Meeting of the Semester!!!
Wednesday, September 14 @ 5:00 p.m.
Agenda will include electing several executive officer positions for the 2016-2017 year
and discussing events and fundraiser ideas!!
Food will be provided!