Due to recent storm damage the Library is CLOSED to the public until further notice.Â
Please call 208-5172 for more information.
LAW LIBRARY HOURS
Call 405.208.5271 to verify hours, to talk to circulation staff, or to speak with a reference librarian.
Regular Summer Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 8 pm
- Friday 7:30 am – 5 pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday 12 pm – 9 pm
- CLICK HEREÂ for more information about library hours and exceptions.
24 Hour Access for Law Students:
- Oklahoma City University Law students have 24 hour access to the Gold Star building during the fall and spring semesters and final exam periods.Â Â CLICK HERE for more details.
- Law students and other visitors will not have access to the Gold Star Building during inclement weather and other campus-wide closures.
- CLICK HEREÂ to view a map of the library.
Reference Assistance is available:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00pm-9:00 p.m.
The Oklahoma City University Law Library is available for use by the faculty, staff, and students of Oklahoma City University and Oklahoma City University Law School.Â Oklahoma City University Law Alumni and members of the Oklahoma Bar Association (OBA) may also register to use the library free of charge using their OBA Card.Â Members of the public may also use the Law Library.Â However, public patrons are not able to checkout materials for use outside the library.Â Additional details on the resources and services available at the Oklahoma City University Law Library are available in the Research Guides and Pathfinders.Â In all cases, use of the facilities and resources of the Oklahoma City University Law Library are subject to compliance with the rules of the Law Library.
Access to the Law Library after 9 pm is restricted to law students, law faculty, law staff, and patrons who need to use the law library collection to conduct legal research.Â Law students, law staff, and law faculty can enter the library after 9:00pm by using their Oklahoma City University ID card.Â If you have any problems, ring the bell and we will assist you.
CLICK HERE to read more about rules of the law library.
CLICK HEREÂ to learn about demerits for overdue and lost books.