The Purpose of the Oklahoma City University OUTLAWS is to peacefully promote diversity and to further promote justice in and throughout the legal profession for the lesbian and gay community. The Association attempts to provide comfort and value to those in the lesbian and gay community.
All students are welcome as members. Friends and family are encouraged to participate in our organization.
- President: Melissa Brooks
- Vice-President: Fallon Elliot
- Secretary: Tracy Neel
- Treasurer: Garrett Eller
- Faculty Sponsor: Professor Shannon Roesler
- Faculty Sponsor: Professor Deborah Tussey
- AIDS Walk Oklahoma City
- Cimarron Alliance Foundation
- Human Rights Campaign
- Lambda Legal
- NLGLA: National Lesbian and Gay Law Conference
- Oklahoma City Pride Web Site