The Admissions Open House is Saturday, October 31, from 10 am to 1 pm with lunch included. Visitors should rsvp to Lisa Lee at email@example.com or 405.208.5354.
OCU Law Kaplan LSAT Course
The LSAT is unlike any test you’ve ever taken in your academic career. The LSAT is a skills-based exam designed to test the critical reading and analytical thinking skills that are crucial for success in law school. The December exam is just around the corner, start planning your road to success now. Enroll in our upcoming LSAT course at OCU School of Law. Here are some highlights of what the course offers:
- 7 4-hour core sessions featuring comprehensive instruction by expert teachers
- 3 full-length in-class proctored practice LSATs; take 70+ more with self-proctoring tools
- Kaplan Exclusive! The LSAT Channel – Hundreds of hours of live, highly-interactive, elective workshops on everything from the basics to advanced topics taught live and online by Kaplan’s highest rated faculty.
§ 10-40 hours of elective instruction per week, every week
§ Choose electives by topic, difficulty or faculty
§ Search and watch past-programming with an On Demand online library
- Every released LSAT question (7,500+) including QuizBank to create custom quizzes
- An online PrepTest library (75+) with detailed explanations to every question and answer choice
- Smart Reports providing detailed performance analysis and study prescriptions
- Free make-up sessions: live classroom sessions or on-demand
October 14- November 23rd, meets from 6-10pm at Oklahoma City University School of Law
To enroll visit www.kaptest.com or call 1-800-KAPTEST