Career development professionals at ABA-accredited and NALP member law schools across the country work cooperatively to assist students and alumni with their job searches. Each school promotes a unique set of available services, eligibility and timelines. Requests are processed between career development offices. To research other law school policies, please click here.
1) Oklahoma City University School of Law Students and Graduates
To submit your request to Law Career Services for reciprocal privileges from other law schools, please click here.
2) Non-Oklahoma City University School of Law Students and Graduates
To obtain reciprocal privileges from Oklahoma City University School of Law you must contact your law school career development office for a reciprocity request on your behalf. Approved recipients will receive Symplicity login instructions from the Law Career Services Symplicity Administrator.
3) Oklahoma City University School of Law Transfer Students and Graduates
If you matriculated at Oklahoma City University School of Law but subsequently transferred to another law school, Law Career Services recognizes your alumni status but still requires a reciprocity request from your current or degree-conferring law school and we will be happy to assist you.
OKLAHOMA CITY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW RECIPROCITY POLICY
Law Career Services at Oklahoma City University School of Law allows reciprocal services to students and graduates of other ABA-accredited and NALP member law schools which accord reciprocal privileges to our students and graduates.
Law Career Services reserves the right to adjust stated policy if the requesting school has a more restrictive policy, or to relax this policy if the situation warrants such action. Moreover, this policy will be reviewed periodically to keep pace with employment demands of the legal community and, in certain instances, reciprocity may be refused due to lack of mutual interest by our graduates.
- Reciprocity will be granted only to students and graduates of ABA-accredited/NALP member law schools that will allow Oklahoma City University School of Law students and graduates the use of their career development facilities.
- Reciprocity is granted for six months, effective from the date of email correspondence during which reciprocal privileges are affirmatively extended.
- Each renewal will be considered a new request.
- Recipients are requested to call a day ahead of the visit, bring the grant of reciprocity email document with them, and check in at the front desk upon arrival and at each visit thereafter.
- On-site visits are not available during the fall recruiting period of August 1 through December 1.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the individual’s career development office, certifying that said individual is a student or graduate of that law school and further agreeing to offer reciprocity to students and graduates of Oklahoma City University School of Law.
Services Available Under a Reciprocity Grant:
- Access to the Oklahoma City University School of Law job listings database in Symplicity is available to student and graduate reciprocity recipients at the rate of $25.00 for the six month period. (Fee waived for Oklahoma City University School of Law transfer students and graduates.)
- Access to resources including career-search related books, directories and handouts.
- Complimentary access to computer databases available on LexisNexis, Westlaw, and the Internet (students must have their own ID for access).
- Reasonable use of office consumables (copying, printing, etc.) for reciprocity recipients under the same $25 six-month rate. Law Career Services reserves the right to restrict usage if it becomes excessive.
Services Not Available Under a Reciprocity Grant:
- Career Counseling Appointments
- Resume Review
- Job Fairs
- Resume Collect Service
- On-Campus Recruiting
(Career counseling/resume review requests from Oklahoma City University School of Law transfer students and graduates may be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
Check or Money Order (payable to Oklahoma City University School of Law)
Mail Subscription Fee To:
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Law Career Services
2501 N Blackwelder Ave
Oklahoma City OK 73106