Our door is always open! The Law Career Services staff is available to work with you from your first semester of law school through graduation, and beyond. We offer a broad array of resources and strategies to help you develop an individualized career plan and land the perfect job after graduation. Our one-on-one counseling services include:
- Career Exploration & Strategy Development
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Successful Interviewing & Marketing Skills
- Job Offer Negotiation & Nationwide Salary Information
Complimentary walk-in services include:
- Career Counseling
- Student Lab Computers
- Notary Public
In addition, we can help connect you with various networking tools and career-building opportunities while in law school:
- Experiential Learning Programs
- Pro Bono Service Projects
- Professional Networking & Recruiting Events
- Oklahoma Licensed Legal Intern Program
- Law Student Business Cards
- Career & Job Fairs
- Career Mentor Program
- Career Reciprocity Program
- Judicial Clerkships
Our door is still open! Whether your plans involve practicing as an attorney at a law firm, clerking for a judge, working in a non-traditional law setting, or perhaps pursuing a career outside the legal field altogether, the Law Career Services staff is available to help you achieve your career goals. Your Symplicity account does not expire after you graduate – you will always have alumni access to a wealth of research and job search tools right on your home page dashboard.
For assistance with setting up a Symplicity alumni account, please click here.
Law Career Services offers year-round services to employers. We will work with you to develop the best recruitment approach to meet your hiring needs and find the best applicants. For more information, check out our EMPLOYERS section.
Connect and Communicate
Law Career Services is plugged in!