At Oklahoma City University School of Law, you’ll be a part of a special blend of students, each of whom is treated as an individual. We maintain an atmosphere that encourages interaction between students and instructors.
The School of Law’s Student Services staff, headed by the Associate Dean for Students, offers broad support to all students. Both day and evening students will find that services are always available. The Student Services Office is open until 6:00 p.m. (M-Th, closing at 5:00 p.m. on Friday), but the Associate Dean for Students stays late on Tuesday evenings to assist as many students as possible.
- ABA STANDARD 512 POLICY
- CAMPUS MAP
- LIBGUIDE – STUDENT SERVICES RESOURCES
- SARKEYS LAW CENTER BUILDING HOURS
- STUDENT CONDUCT CODE
- Absence Inquiry Form (to access the site, use your BlueLink credentials adding ocu\ to the beginning of your User Name). If you have issues accessing this document, please call 405.208.5362 for assistance.
- Address Change - please log onto your BlueLink Account & click on the “Update Addresses and Phones” link on the left hand side
- Change of Class Schedule
- Final Exam Numbers Information
- FERPA Waiver Form
- General Petition
- Summer Petition
- Information Request Form
- Juris Doctor Degree Checklist
- Notice of Intent to Satisfy Upper Class Writing Requirement
- Official Transcript Request
- Online Registration Instructions
- Spring 2013 Work Statements
- Summer 2013 CRN List
- Fall & Summer 2013 Work Statements
- Fall 2013 CRN List
- 2013 General Scholarship Application