I am a current OCU law student – do I have a Symplicity account?
- All matriculating students receive username and password instructions from the PCDC CSM Administrator for access to their Symplicity accounts at the start of the fall semester in which they begin law school (either as 1L’s or transfer students).
I cannot locate my login instructions email from the PCDC – how do I request a password?
- Use the Forgot Password utility on the main login page to submit your username. A new password will be auto-generated and emailed to you.
- Your login username is your full Outlook Live student email address.
- Further instructions are conveniently located on both the Log-in and Forgot Password tabs.
How do I find Symplicity?
- For easy access, there’s a Symplicity hyperlink located in Quick Links: Current Students above.
- You may also launch Symplicity by clicking here.