11 rooms are available for law student use in the Oklahoma City University Law Library. Classrooms 169, 170, and 180 are available for reservation during library hours. Additional study rooms in the lower level wings and second floor lobby are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are for use by groups of 2 or more and may not be reserved for individual study.
- Each group may reserve a room for a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 1 week in advance.
- Reservations may not be made under multiple group members’ names in order to extend use of a study room beyond the maximum time.
- Reservations may be forfeited if the group is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation or if they leave the room empty for more than 15 minutes. Unattended items will be taken to lost and found.
- Reservations that do not follow these guidelines may be cancelled.
During reading week and the finals period rooms 169 and 170 are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and 6 other rooms (180, LL1, LL2, LL3, 233, and 234) are available for reservation during library hours. After library hours all rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Whiteboards and monitors are available in each study room. Dry erase markers, VGA and HDMI cables, VGA and HDMI switchers, Mac adapters, and headphones are available for checkout at the circulation desk. For technology assistance please contact Law Technology Services.
Student organizations, teams, and student Academic Fellows may have additional privileges. Visit the circulation desk for more information.
How to Reserve a Room
1. Go to¬ http://starnet.okcu.edu/Academics/OCULaw/LawLib/roomreservations/default.aspx.¬†If you are using the campus network use the same username and password you would use to log on to one of the computers in the campus computer labs. ¬†If you are NOT on campus your username will be ocu\ followed by your username (for example, ocu\jdoe or ocu\jdoe.stu).
2. Each study room has its own calendar. You will be able to see all reservations within the current week. You can navigate forward and backwards using the arrows on the upper left side of each calendar:
3. To create a reservation,¬†click on the time on the left hand side of the calendar of the room you’d like reserve:
4. This will open a new window. List each member of your study group in the Title field. Edit the your Start Time and End Time fields.
5. Make sure your reservation follows the rules listed above and hit OK.
6. If you need assistance or need to edit or cancel a reservation visit the circulation desk or call 405-208-5271.