MISSION, VISION & CORE VALUES
Mission. Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion, and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession and the community.
Vision. We are the preeminent law fraternity promoting the bonds of fraternalism and we are the leader in the development and advancement of professional ideals.
Core Values. Bound together by tradition and our common interest in the law, we share these core values: Integrity, Compassion, Courage, Professionalism, Service, Diversity, and Innovation.
DECLARATION OF PURPOSE
The purpose of this Fraternity shall be to form a strong bond uniting students and teachers of the law with members of the Bench and Bar in a fraternal relationship designed to advance the ideals of liberty and equal justice under law; to stimulate excellence in scholarship; to inspire the virtues of compassion and courage; to foster integrity and professional competence; to promote the welfare of its members; and to encourage their moral, intellectual, and cultural advancement; so that each member may enjoy a lifetime of honorable professional and public service.
Justice – Sheridan Fulkerson
Vice Justice – Morgan Lyness
Clerk – Braxton Coil
Marshall – Carly Ortel
Co-Marshall – Taylor Weder
Mock Trial Chair – Katelyn King
A FRATERNITY OF FIRSTS
Phi Alpha Delta was the first law fraternity to…
- Open membership to all genders, races, creeds and national origins.
- Host one of the largest Mock Trial Competitions for law students in the country.
- Conduct a “Senior Transition Program” for pre-law students entering law school.
- Establish a Pre-Law Program to assist undergraduate students interested in the law.
- Hold P.A.D. Day at the Supreme Court, a day designated for P.A.D. attorneys to be admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Conduct an Annual Food Drive to directly benefit food banks chosen by Chapters in their local communities.
- Win a CFEA Award for Excellence in the highly-competitive multimedia category for the P.A.D. History Video.
- Implement an online membership database for networking students and alumni/ae together.