We are winding down the Award classes for this semester, and our last two offerings will be this Sunday, April 13:
* Summer Associate Training at 1 – 2:30 p.m.
* Family Law Research at 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Both classes will be in the Homsey Small Computer Lab in Gold Star, and each is worth 4 points with a completed exercise that earns a score of 80% or higher.
How to register for a class:
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
Please direct any questions about the Award Program to: Sabrina Davis at email@example.com