Don’t miss these last opportunities to earn Award points for this semester – sign up on TWEN now for the following:
- Summer Associate Training on Tuesday, April 8 at Noon or Sunday, April 13 at 1 p.m. (4 points with completed exercise)
- Family Law Research on Sunday, April 13 at 6 p.m. (4 points with completed exercise) – Rescheduled from March 30
How to register for a class:
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
E-mail Sabrina Davis if you have any questions about the Award Program, including questions about classes you have taken and points still needed to earn the Award.