This week’s Award Class is Family Law Research, a 4-point session with a completed exercise. It will be offered in the Homsey Small Computer Lab (Gold Star 197) at the following times:
- Tuesday, March 25, from 12-1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 30, from 1-2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 30, from 6-7:30 p.m.
(NB: Classes without sufficient enrollment on TWEN are subject to cancellation.)
How to register for a class:
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
Please contact Sabrina Davis, Reference Librarian, at email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.