1) Award Class: Legislative History Research (4-point session):
Sunday, March 23, 6-7:30 p.m.
2) Award Class: Family Law Research (4-point session):
Tuesday, March 25, 12-1:30 p.m. OR,
Sunday, March 30, 1-2:30 p.m. OR 6-7:30 p.m.
How to register for a class:
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
Contact Sabrina Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or need additional information.