The Legislative History Research Award Classes which was cancelled last Sunday due to inclement weather has been rescheduled for Sunday, March 23, 2014, from 6 to 7:30 p.m., in the Homsey Small Computer Lab.
Please register through TWEN, using the sign up sheet called Legislative History Research – 3/23 (Make-up Session):
- Sign in to Westlaw at http://lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Select the TWEN link on the top of the page
- Select “Add A Course”
- From the list select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to your course list
- Again, select the course “Award of Accomplishment in Legal Research Skills”
- Select the “Sign-up sheets” link on the left hand column
- Choose the course you would like to attend
- Choose the time and select “Sign Up”
If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina Davis, Reference Librarian, at email@example.com.