With deadlines and finals approaching, take the time to protect your work from the unexpected:
- If you’re working on a brief or memo in Microsoft Word, be sure to configure your autosave options. You can save autorecover information every minute if necessary.
- If you’re working in GoogleDrive, every change will be saved automatically in a matter of seconds.
- Consider storing documents in the cloud. There are several free cloud storage services available: ADrive, Cubby, Dropbox, iCloud, or SkyDrive.
- Learn now how to revert to old versions of documents in Dropbox or your preferred service should a file get damaged or deleted.
- Make a back up copy and save to a flash drive.